Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Leaving Azeroth




My husband and I have been playing World of Warcraft for nearly 3 years now. It is now official that we have both canceled our subscriptions. We are hoping that my husband will be accepted to the police academy and then with the increase in income we can get everything caught up and hopefully get our subscriptions back. Right now though, it was just money that we really didn't have to be spending on it, and it took time that we really should have spent doing other things. We never sit down and watch movies together anymore because we always spent that time playing WoW. And we have a stack of borrowed movies, so it will be nice to sit down and watch movies together again. It will also help me get done more on my crafting or cleaning, because I won't be able to sit down and play during naptime.

The thought of not being able to play is much worse than actually not playing. I haven't even logged on in a couple weeks because I have been busy with other things, and I hate paying for something I am not using a lot, but it's hard to think that Saturday night we won't be able to log on and run some heroics with the guild.

We will be back however, I most definitely will not want to miss out on the new expansion, but I am going to try to enjoy my summer away from video games!

No comments:

Post a Comment