Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Half a year almost gone...

I can't believe it is almost the halfway mark for 2010, and I am not even close to being halfway organized.

I am working a little each day though boxing up things for the garage sale and sending them on over to my sister's house where we will be having the sale. It is at least making me feel somewhat productive.

My husband takes his entrance exams on Saturday for the Police Academy! I am so nervous and anxious, and I hate wishing the summer away, but I NEED to know if he gets accepted. At least Saturday we will know if he even has a chance at getting in. If he passes the tests I think I will be able to take a short breath before holding it in again while we wait for background checks and interviews and such to be done.

In the meantime I became a ChaCha guide to try to make a little extra cash. I got to start yesterday and I have only earned $7. It is a bit disappointing with the amount of time I have spent answering questions. I don't expect to get rich, but I would like to make more than $2 an hour. I really would like to earn some extra money sewing, or even baking, but I don't think that is going to happen. With as little money as I am making on ChaCha, I feel like I should be cleaning or organizing instead, but now that I started I feel like I at least need to make enough to make it worth cashing out, they charge $2 for the "pay me now" option and in order to get a "monthly" payment you have to have made at least $100!

I don't currently have any organizing pictures; however, I will share the cake I made for my son's 1st birthday:

No comments:

Post a Comment