Monday, May 3, 2010

Some Organizing At Last

So I started this blog to post my progress in organizing, but have been stuck in a rut for the past couple months.

It's actually amazing how little time it would take, if I could just find the motivation to do these things.

Yesterday, I decided it was time I finally clean the shelves in the living room that have been piled with stuff for months.

I actually took these before pictures on March 11, and it has taken me til May 2nd to actually do anything about it!

The top of our entertainment center:
Before:
After:

Top of my DVD shelf:
Before:
After:

Bookshelf:
Before:
After:
Sorry the boxes are blocking the bottom shelf, it still looks kind of bad, but I'm not exactly sure what to do with the bottom shelf to make it look great, but the books aren't leaning like they are in the before pic.

Getting these little things done has definitely motivated to try to do more little things, because they really don't take all that long, and it makes me feel good to have accomplished something.

1 comment:

  1. Im glad your back! You remind me to get my butt in gear and get some organizing done!

    ReplyDelete