Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Coat closet turned Pantry

I was reading Transforming Home's blog about turning her coat closet into a toy/craft closet and was inspired to post my coat closet turned pantry. We moved into this house at the end of May 2008. It didn't take long to realize that we did not have enough storage in our galley kitchen with no pantry! So I decided to turn our coat closet into a pantry. I would really like to make it more efficient and add better storage, but this is what it looks like for now:

This is a big reason I hate it: there is a step up into the closet that is quite high. Makes it really annoying to have to step in there every time I need to reach something off the back shelf.

If anyone has any great ideas for pantry storage for my coat closet turned pantry, please leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment