Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Well today is the first day of the new year, and I really need to get some motivation to get to work.

I am setting a few goals for this weekend as it is easier for me to set goals for the weekend than for each day individually.

My goals for this weekend:
1. Put all the Christmas decorations away.
2. Clean off my scrapbook table in my office.
3. Clean the kitchen.
4. Get my 2010 household notebook ready for the new year.

Now I really hope to accomplish a whole lot more than this, but I figured I should start small with my list of goals.

So far it is noon today and I haven't accomplished much however I did use my elliptical for a few minutes and read a print out on how to save on groceries.

Hopefully some motivation will come to me after lunch and I can get started on my list of to-dos.

No comments:

Post a Comment